Thank you everyone for your support and patience during these difficult times. We are doing our best to provide service while keeping everyone safe. In order to maintain social distancing guidelines we have implemented the following changes:
- Currently we will be open for in-store shopping daily from 8a-5p, this is subject to change. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines
- Please do not shop if you are have any flu-like symptoms.
- We strongly encourage shoppers to wear a mask and gloves.
- Shop alone or in a pair.
- Credit cards only.
- Maintain social distancing of 6′ with fellow shoppers and employees.
- Do not bring in plants from home, our repotting service is temporarily unavailable.
- Please call or email us before bringing back any items for return.
- We are monitoring the number of customers shopping and will limit the number of people in store if necessary.
- We have strict protocols in place for in-store shopping including sanitizing shopping carts after each use, spacing at register, and monitoring number of shoppers entering the store.
- We are temporarily offering customers to place orders for curbside pick up, this service is intended for immunocompromised individuals and those over 60 who are not able to shop in store. Select items are available for purchase online through our web store for curbside pick up only, for those needing delivery you must email us to arrange delivery separately. We will contact you when your order is ready for pick up, this may take up to *1 WEEK* . When you arrive we have a dedicated line for you to call to let us know you are here and we will bring your order out to your car, please park in designated parking area indicated .
- If you are an at risk customer you may also email us at info@WentworthGreenhouses.com to place an order if you would like items not available online. Please include as much detail as possible as well as your phone number so that we can call you back to confirm and finalize your order. Allow 48 hours for us to process your order. We are not able to take pre-orders or hold orders for more than 24 hours due to limited staff and limited space. Please do not call the store to place an order, we are very busy and need to to keep the phone lines open.
Thank you for your understanding.