The On-Site Consultation
On-site consultations offered in partnership with James Brewer Garden Design to bring you the garden of your dreams! James Has over 20 years of experience in designing contemporary and traditional gardens to suit all budgets. Please visit jamesbrewergardendesign.com to read James’ bio and see more of his completed projects.
1. The Consultation: This is a 1 hour in depth discussion with James Brewer at your home, he’ll walk with you around your garden and gain a sense of what you’re looking to achieve, including the wants, needs, style, function, inspiration and functionality of your individual garden. James will then advise you the best way to proceed with your gardens development, either basic concept illustrations and a plant list or full ‘to scale’ plans. Costs and benefits of each are discussed at this meeting. Your consultation fee is just $75.
2. Your Plans: These will either be simple concept illustrations with a plant list or for larger more complex areas you’ll receive full plans. Both receive the same dedication in design so you’ll have a garden that’s unique and one that will compliment your home and lifestyle.
3. The Big Presentation: James will then present his ideas, these include hand drawn sketches a full plant list and mood boards. If plans were required they’ll also be comprehensively discussed so you’ll see exactly how your garden will evolve and interact with your home.
4. The Installation: James will discuss your design with his installers and they’ll submit quotes for its installation. James project manages his gardens and works closely with the installers so they all share his bespoke vision. From the start of the project to its final hand over James is integral to the whole creative process.
5. Handover & Aftercare: At the handover of your new garden James will walk you around and discuss how to maintain it, he’ll give you valuable plant care and advice that will see your garden establish and mature as he envisaged. He can even arrange for an annual pruning of your gardens, various levels of maintenance are available if required.
James’ studio is located here at Wentworth Greenhouses in our ‘South House’. By all means stop in or contact James direct 603-970-0201 and he’ll be happy to discuss your garden wants and needs.
Tree & Shrub Planting by one of our approved installers
Need your new trees or shrubs delivered and installed? Installation includes professional planting using organic soil amendments and organic starter fertilizer.
The cost of the planting service is determined by the container size plus zone appropriate delivery fee;
- 8gal and smaller: 65% of the cost of the plant. You must make a minimum purchase of $125 or more. Please ask for details.
- 10-15gal: $125
- 20-25gal: $150
- Over 25gal: same as the cost of the plant material
141 Rollins Road
Rollinsford, NH 03869
Phone: (603) 743-4919